Job Title: Business Development Manager
Report Line: Business Development Director
Location: The Netherlands
An exciting opportunity to join Wildstone, the UK’s largest private property owner of Out of Home media assets, rapidly expanding into the rest of Europe.
The ideal candidate will have business development or sales experience and is confident in managing their own workload but also happy to work together with the colleagues that operate in The Netherlands. The main focus of the role is in developing new business relationships and bringing in new deals focused on Out of Home media assets.
You will be responsible for negotiating with property owners to acquire existing advertising sites, and further grow the business’ site portfolio.
Tasks & Activities:
- Present, promote and sell Wildstone’s proposition within the industry
- Create effective approaches to drive new revenue and close new business
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close acquisition opportunities
- Identify prospective leads; develop new business relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Accurate recording of calls, emails, notes, and documentation on Pipedrive (CRM System)
Experience & Skills required:
- Sales and Business Development experience in real estate
- Experience in working with municipalities is a plus
- Effective communicator with strong ability to build relationships
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn
- Proven business development/sales skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent time management
- Be financially responsible and make sound financial decisions
- Take active measures to achieve results and solve problems
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change
- PC literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Must be Dutch native speaker
- Finance Team.
- Development Team.
- Estates Team.
- Legal Team.
- Internal & external legal teams.
- Clients / Tenants / Landlords.
- Salary: competitive and depending on experience
- 25 days Annual Leave (Increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days).
- Company Commission structure
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we will never ask you to prove your identity or send your bank details to us during the recruitment process, until you are offered a job with us. To protect yourself from online fraud and identity theft, please be careful who you send your ID documents to. This job description is not exhaustive; roles will evolve and change over time as the business grows and develops, within reason of the original remit.