Job Title: Acquisition Coordinator
Report Line: Acquisitions Director
Department: Wildstone Acquisition
We are looking for an efficient and organised individual to be part of the acquisition department to help deliver Wildstone’s mission in shaping the future of Outdoor Media Infrastructure.
This individual will provide key support to the Acquisition team, including delivery of all administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the department. They will focus on the organisational aspects of each project and act as the conduit between departments to ensure the acquisition team continues to deliver.
Tasks & Activities:
- Preparation of lease pack documentation.
- Organise and populate data.
- Manage and schedule meetings.
- Project manage portfolio deals and be a point of contact for clients & landlords.
- Organise and coordinate projects.
- Answer and respond to enquires via the main telephone line.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence.
- Prepare planning and build instructions.
- Conduct due diligence on assets and appraise.
- Scan and file documents where required.
- Oversee the acquisitions process and ensure sites are organised.
- Finance Team.
- Development Team.
- Acquisition Team.
- Legal Team.
- Estates Team.
- Clients / Tenants / Landlords.
Experience & Skills required:
- Strong experience as an administrator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task a variety of projects and tasks at any one time.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to act professionally and engage with a range of stakeholders; employees, solicitors and clients.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft skills.
- A driven and keen team player.
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience.
- 25 days Annual Leave (Increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days).
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme – Totalling 8% contributory.
- Death Insurance (3*salary).
- Group Income Protection (50%).
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Health insurance, can join after the successful completion of 6 months probationary period.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, we will never ask you to prove your identity or send your bank details to us during the recruitment process, until you are offered a job with us. To protect yourself from online fraud and identity theft, please be careful who you send your ID documents to.